1. Collection of Information
Even if you only browse through the Website and read the information contained on the web pages, Seafire will nevertheless gather certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally, but may, for example, reflect how you found or were directed to or used the Website. The Website automatically gathers your IP address when you use any portion of the Website. It also may collect the name and URL of the Website that you visited immediately preceding your visit to the Website. Seafire may use this type of non-personal information on a cumulative basis to better understand what pages Visitors access or visit, and Seafire may disclose this information to business and trade partners as well as companies affiliated with Seafire (that is, subsidiary companies of Seafire and companies which by virtue of common ownership are associated with Seafire).
2. Children’s Information Policy
Seafire does not knowingly solicit any personal information from children under the age of 13. If Seafire is made aware Seafire has collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States, or any similar common law or statutory law of the Cayman Islands that protects the privacy of children, then Seafire will delete this information as soon as practicable.
3. Cookies Policy
- Identify you when you access, visit, or log-in to the Website. This enables you to re-visit the Website without having to re-enter information upon each visit.
- To note the different areas of the Website which have recently been accessed through your computer. Information collected in this way is used to develop and manage the online services of Seafire by, for example, storing information about your preferences so as to enable Seafire to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Delivering content on the Website which is relevant to your individual interests.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Seafire’s marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing and improving Website security.
- If you wish, you can set up your computer in a way to refuse to accept cookies. However, if you do so, you may be unable to access parts of the Website.
4. Disclosure and Use of Information
The information Seafire collects is used to respond to inquiries, improve the content of the Website, and the quality of Seafire’s service. The personal information (including your email address) Seafire collects is not shared with third parties nor is it sold to other organizations for commercial or marketing purposes, save and except when: (1) it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms, or as otherwise required by law, or (2) where Seafire has your permission to share the information.
Seafire will request that its suppliers of web-related services observe the restrictions set forth in this Section 4. However, Seafire makes no representations or warranties about the acts or omissions of such suppliers.
5. Sharing Information
Seafire and its licensors own the code, databases, and all rights to the Website and any feedback you provide. As between you and Seafire, you retain all rights to the personal information you provide to Seafire through the Website; provided that if you incorporate into feedback any Content, you hereby grant Seafire a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the Content when operating the Website and for Seafire’s internal business purposes.
Your contact information may be available to or provided to third-party service providers and contractors, as well as affiliates of Seafire. However, in the case of third-party service providers and contractors, they will be required not to use the information except to perform their services to Seafire. There are certain other exceptions when Seafire may provide your contact information to third parties:
Seafire may disclose personal information:
- in response to legal process, for example a court order;
- in response to a law enforcement agency’s request;
- where otherwise required by applicable laws or government requirements;
- if it is necessary to protect the rights and property of Seafire; and
- in the event of a Transfer, as set forth in the section below.
- Seafire may use personal information when investigating and correcting technical problems and malfunctions in the Website or the computer systems that support the Website.
- In order to maintain accurate records concerning communications that Seafire may have received from or sent to you, Seafire may also indefinitely store any information that you provide to Seafire through the Website. Seafire also reserves the right to delete such information.
6. Transfer of Information
Contact lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if Seafire merges with another entity or if Seafire sells Seafire’s assets to another entity (collectively referred to as a “Transfer”), Seafire’s contact lists and information, which may include personal information you have provided Seafire, would be included among the assets that would be transferred and Seafire would request that the entity treat your information in accordance with these terms. Seafire makes no guarantee as to whether such entity will treat your information in accordance with these terms and disclaims any liability arising out of such entity’s failure to do so.
7. Protection of Information
Although Seafire takes reasonable measures to ensure the security of the data you may choose to provide Seafire from loss or misuse, unfortunately the transmission of data through the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Neither Seafire, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, officers or agents or the provider of the internet services on behalf of Seafire or the creator of the Website can give any representation or warranty as to the absolute security of the data transmitted using the Website and cannot give any guarantee that such data will not be compromised by bad actors. If you choose to provide data to or allow collection of data by Seafire or any of its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors or employees or agents, then you do so understanding your own risk.
8. Third-party Websites
9. Notification of Changes
10. Changes to Your Information
You may change or update information you previously provided to Seafire by contacting Seafire via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail at 10 Market Street, #772, Camana Bay, Grand Cayman KY1-9006. Such change may be subject to a fee paid by you to cover Seafire’s costs.
11. Stopping E-mails and Promotional Materials
You may stop email messages and other promotional mailing by contacting Seafire via e-mail at email@example.com or regular mail at 10 Market Street, #772, Camana Bay, Grand Cayman KY1-9006.
12. Disputes, Questions or Comments